Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things

20 more days until the end of October. Make sure you are clicking for Breast Cancer Awareness! Time is running out. I created a poster (above) of a few of my favorites in PINK! It's just one of my personal awareness projects for the month. I am tagging four more fellow bloggers to create their own "A Few Of My Favorite Things" poster. Remember,
"So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth!"

Here are the rules…
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Make "A Few Of My Favorite Things" poster and post on your blog.
3. Tag four people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
3. Ask the people you tag to link back to your blog.

Consider yourself tagged!
  1. Isabella's Mommy
  2. Never A Dull Moment
  3. Sarah's Studio
  4. Green Duckies & Other Tales of Dana

No comments: