Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

An Amazing Woman

I don't personally know the woman in this video, but what I do know is that she has the kind of faith that would move mountains! Her bible verse listed on GodTube is:
but when Jesus heard it, he said,
"This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified thereby.
"
John 11:4

Amazing! Simply amazing!
I pray you are as touched by her message as I was.
(turn off music player on bottom of page before starting video)


She is asking for OUR prayers as she fights this deadly disease.
Such a simple request...

Hear my prayer, O Lord;
listen to my plea!
Answer me because you are faithful and righteous.
Psalms 143:1

God bless you Tisha!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello... Pennyette...

You think I'm spoiled. Looky here, I'm doing what you wanted. but anyway.... I like all the pink.... Welp got people to talk to, and things to do, so .........!

KALI!

Karla Porter Archer said...

Hi Penny~

(i love all of your pink for october)

i was coming over to check your post for BOO-YA! and comment, but I can't find it. Do you mind re-linking on Mr. Linky with your actual post URL so people can find your ideas?

Thanks!
Karla

Meaghan said...

Thank you so much for visiting Get The Bean and all the wonderfully nice things you said!

I see you are a fighter of the beast named CANCER!! I am a cancer survivor, cervical. I was diagnosed with 3b cervical cancer at age 28. Im now 30 and cancer free :)

Part of my business gives $$ to fight cancer. Check out our GTB Fights Cancer: www.gtbfightscancer.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for the support! If you are interested in giving the gift of coffee or tea and don't see a gift combo you like let me know and I will do my best to put a special one together for you.

Just email me at meaghan@getthebean.com

Thanks so much!

Meaghan