Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag...You're It!

This tag comes from Megan at http://isabellagudde.blogspot.com/ (Thanks Megan!)
Here are the rules...
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog--some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people (I only had five) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
About Myself
  1. I absolutely despise green beans!
  2. At least twice a year I alphabetize our 100+DVD collection.
  3. I was a K-8 Vocal Music Teacher for 10 years, but don't like to stand in front of an audience and sing alone.
  4. I have full conversations with myself.
  5. I cry in McDonald commercials.
  6. I am married to my high school sweetheart.
  7. I love the snow!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Enjoyed reading this. I will put this up on Monday =) I cry at commercials also, I get the rolled eyes from all the testosterone.

Lori said...

Mine's up. Hope you had a great weekend. Guess what my youngest son caught an interception on Saturday's football game. He does not get played a lot, so this was a HUGE deal and this Mom went ballistic. We even woke up the next day with a huge grin.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Thanks for posting my giveaway on your blog! You are entered twice!

And thanks for the tag!