Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

And Yet There's More

Last post I introduced you to an amazing woman, Tisha Rambaransingh, a 35 yr. old single mother from Florida who is currently fighting breast cancer. I am certain God led me to her and her remarkable story of fighting breast cancer. I did not know Tisha at the time of my last post. However, I have now had the extreme privilege of speaking with her via the internet. I felt honored and never expected her to take the time to respond to a comment I left on her GodTube profile. We are now friends through Facebook and I look to her for inspiration each and every day.

I will be sharing a different video a day
of Tisha and her fight to beat breast cancer. This will close out our last week of Breast Cancer Awareness month . It is unbelievable all she has been through, before the cancer and since diagnosis, yet one glance in her eyes and you can see the love she has for God, her children, and life itself. Watch now as her children, Anthony and Angelina, help their mother during her courageous fight against cancer.
(Please remember to turn the crazy music on the bottom of the page off first! :))


Please pray for my new found friend and her children, Anthony and Angelina.

Psalm 17:6
I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer.
Job 9:10
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

Wow thanks for the super nice comment. We are pretty excited about our little online coffee shop! its been a lot of work but we are finally open and having fun giving away coffee :)

Got all your entries in and fingers crossed for ya!

We are going to give away 1 lb of gourmet coffee every week so keep checking back! Maybe you could win coffee for you, your husband and son :)

-Meaghan