Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Amazing Home Makeover

I was unable to post yesterday, so it's "two for the price of one" today! As many of you know, this is the last week of Breast Cancer Awareness month and I am paying tribute to an amazing lady I met through GodTube, Tisha Rambaransingh on my blog. I pray you are being blessed by her story as much as I have been. Today's journey begins with a surprise for Tisha and her children, Anthony and Angelina.

(Once again, turn music player down before viewing video)


The fun continues with Real Life Church & Tisha's home makeover.

Part 2


Make sure you tune back in tomorrow for the third and final video, where Tisha's house is revealed to her, the children, and of course all of you! God bless and remember, "Prayer is an open door, which none can shut."

No comments: