Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Makeover-Part 3

Good day! Welcome back for the third and final video of Real Life Church's home makeover for Tisha in Orlando. It is amazing how the Lord used these selfless people to bless Tisha and her kids during her fight with breast cancer. All they had to do was open their hearts to God's will and give of their time and talents. The Bible says, in 1 John 3:17 "But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?" Does God's love abide in you? Is there someone you know who needs God's love in their life? 1 Peter 3:8 says, "Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble." The people from Real Life Church who performed this makeover are living out that verse today. The Lord will truly bless each one of them. I can hear Him saying now, "Well done, my good and faithful servant." (Matthew 25:21). Thank you RLC! You guys ROCK!



Who am I?

That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.

Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wondering heart.

Not because of who I am.
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done.
But because of who you are.

(Casting Crowns-"Who Am I?")
Join me tomorrow for the last day of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

No comments: