Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday #3


“Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death; don’t stand back and let them die. Don’t try to avoid responsibility by saying you didn’t know about it. For God knows all hearts and he sees you. He keeps watch over your souls, and he knows you know..."
Proverbs 24: 11-12 –


Lord, please with those mother's who are facing an unwanted pregnancy for this can be a confusing and frightening time. Comfort them, guide them, and surround them with your unconditional love.
Let them feel your presence and know they are not alone.

In Jesus Name.

13 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

I am moved to tears. Beautiful WFW.

Deanna said...

I have been watching my newborn twin nieces grow for the past six weeks. They were only 3 pounds when born so these pics mean so much to me. Thanks!

LauraLee Shaw said...

Oh my, these pics made me cry! Wow, God is so amazing!

Joan said...

love it. speaks volumes, doesn't it?
Thanks for sharing. Blessings

Kristi said...

Amen. Beautiful WFW!

lori said...

That first image just AMAZES me and takes me back to the time..I'm so thankful that GOD allowed me to experience that...praying with you for all those unwanted babies and their moms who are scared and confused....Praying with you...

peace,
lori

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous post!

Denise said...

This is precious.

Beth in NC said...

That is so precious!

Bless you Penny,
Beth

Tammy said...

Awesome post - moves your heart to think of the unborn but also the mother who is scared and many times alone. I love the prayer you offered up for her.

Melanie said...

Great post for WFW this week!

Alex said...

Beautiful pictures & verses. Blessings to you as you start your semester.

Amydeanne said...

very lovely Penny!