Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday #1


Each Wednesday I will be joining
The 160 Hundred Acre Woods for WORD-FILLED WEDNESDAY'S OR WFW for short! The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a verse! If you’d like to be added to the blog roll, click on the link above and follow the directions from there. You are welcome to use my WFW on your site. Just send a link back here so others can visit and learn about WFW as well. Don't forget to leave me a comment. This is my FIRST WFW so I need lots of feedback! God bless!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to reading your WFW posts. Thanks for following my blog!

Amydeanne said...

I'm so glad you've joined us Penny! you did great! It shows me you published on the right day! We could be in different time zones? I usually take all week to go through and read anyhow! :)

HennHouse said...

STUNNING image.


Happy WFW (a day late)!

Unknown said...

I wanted to invite you to stop by and take part in my Friday sharing time...come by and share what you are learning from God's Word! I'd love it if you can take part in our Friday sharing group!