Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Update! Read All About It!

I wanted to update you on my special friend from Florida who has been fighting Stage IIIB Breast Cancer for almost a year now. I first blogged about Tisha Rambaransingh, single mother of two beautiful kids, back in October '08. You will also find her story on GodTube.com she is known as GodsGirl35

"COME SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE,

HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN MAN'S BEHALF."

(Psalms 66:5)

I'm ecstatic to announce that Tisha's pathology reports came back reporting NO SIGNS OF BREAST CANCER!!! My heart is overjoyed for Tisha and her family. {{{{BIG HUGS}}}} to you Tisha! I've never felt so happy for another as I do right now. I continue to be amazed at God's power, so much it leaves me breathless. Thank you God for saving my friend Tisha and giving her the miracle of life again!



Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you to live.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Because of Him,

No comments: