Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Uber Amazing!!

Life was so hard this past weak...my hard drive crashed...I know there are many of you out there that can sympathize with me! I mean, what's a blogging, social networking SAHM to do without her blogging, Twitter, and everything else that goes with it?!?!?! Thank goodness my son was gracious enough to let me borrow his. Well, that's not quite how it happened, but in order to keep this a "family" blog, that's how it's going down!

I did receive some exciting, jump up and down, wave your hands in the air news while I was out of touch with my cyber-life... I was awarded my very FIRST bloggy award...thanks to Journey2Learn
I've always admired the awards I'd seen on other peoples blogs! Now I have one of my very own! <> So what is this award all about?!

This is a blog award given to a site that:

~ inspires you
~ makes you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:

* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

Thanks again to Journey2Learn! Take a look at her amazing blog! Now I get to have some fun of my own! I nominate the following 5 blogs I think are Uber Amazing....
  • Isabella A heart-warming story of a young family and their baby girl, Isabella who has Truncus Arteriosus and DiGeorge Syndrome.
  • Never A Dull Moment Need some good reading with a touch of humor? You're sure to have a smile on your face after reading life from this ladies perspective!
  • Classy Mommy Excellent baby product reviews with a portion given to charity!
  • Good and Crazy People- Are MY kind of people!! Join Clarissa (co-hostess of GIRL'S NIGHT OUT #gno on Twitter!) An amazing way to connect with fellow twitterers and have great conversations. Last wk Clarisaa and Jyl led a virtual food drive, raising over $1,000 on Twitter. (You can still donate through November 21st! Click here!)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yippee! Thanks! This is my first bloggy award!

Happy Thanksgiving!