Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Set The World On Fire

Tisha is not afraid, because she believes in
GOD & the power of PRAYER!

"Lord, WITH you, there is NOTHING I cannot do!"
What an amazing woman. Words don't explain how deeply blessed I feel to have found Tisha. Her abounding faith and selfless love for God have been an ongoing inspiration to me since our introduction. I can only pray that if I were to live through cancer or another life-changing event, I would be strong enough to inspire and encourage others as she has me.

Tisha, thank you! Your will to live and serve God, unconditionally, is a testimony to be shared with all! I truly feel that, God puts people in our lives to do his work and you are doing just that! Because of your faith, my own faith has bloomed and I feel a renewed joy for life. As Maya Angelou said, "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." I will never forget how you helped me feel inspired, encouraged, and hopeful again. You are God-sent, an angel of a woman, which I am honored to call, "friend."

SET THE WORLD ON FIRE

I wanna set the world on fire
Until it`s burning bright for You
It`s everything that I desire
Can I be the one You use?

I, I am small but
You, You are big enough
I, I am weak but
You, You are strong enough to
Take my dreams
Come and give them wings
Lord with You
There`s nothing I can not do
Nothing I cannot do

I wanna feed the hungry children
And reach across the farthest land
And tell the broken there is healing
And mercy in the Father`s hands

My hands my feet
My everything
My life, my love
Lord, use me

I wanna set the world on fire
I wanna set the world on fire, yeah

I`m gonna set the world on fire
Set the world on fire

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Powerful video. Thank you for sharing her story and linking to my blog. Sorry I took so long to respond. After an extended break, I'm blogging again. Stop by anytime!